The Top 6 Things do to in Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA is a great place to live, work, and play! There’s always something to do, no matter what your interests are. Here are the top six things to do in Riverside:
- Visit the Mission Inn Museum. The Mission Inn Museum is dedicated to preserving the history of the Mission Inn Hotel & Spa, which is a National Historic Landmark. The museum is located in the former Carriage House of the Inn and features exhibits on the hotel’s history, architecture, and guests. Admission is free for everyone!
- Take a walk or ride your bike along the Santa Ana River Trail. The Santa Ana River Trail is a 22-mile long path that runs along the Santa Ana River from Green River Road in Corona to Huntington Beach. The trail is popular with walkers, joggers, cyclists, and skaters. It’s a great way to get some exercise and enjoy the outdoors!
- Visit one of Riverside’s many parks. Riverside is home to over 50 parks! Some of our favorites include Fairmount Park, which has a lake where you can go fishing; Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, which has hiking trails; and Mount Rubidoux Park, which has amazing views of downtown Riverside.
- Shop ’til you drop at the Galleria at Tyler. The Galleria at Tyler is Riverside’s premier shopping center, with over 150 stores and restaurants. Whether you’re looking for some new clothes or just want to window shop, you’ll find what you’re looking for here!
- Catch a movie at Regal Cinemas Galleria Stadium 16 & IMAX or AMC DINE-IN Tyler 14 & IMAX. Both of these movie theaters are located inside the Galleria at Tyler shopping center (mentioned above). They offer a variety of films, from blockbusters to independent films. You’re sure to find something you’ll enjoy! And if you get hungry while watching your movie, no problem! Both theaters have full-service restaurants where you can order food and drinks to enjoy during the show.
- Learn about Riverside’s history at the Riverside Metropolitan Museum. The Riverside Metropolitan Museum is devoted to preserving and interpreting the history of Riverside and its surrounding area. The museum has permanent exhibits on topics such as Native Americans in Southern California, early settlement in Riverside, and the citrus industry in Riverside County. Admission is free for everyone!
Riverside is a great place to live, work, and play! With so many things to do, there’s something for everyone in this vibrant city. We’ve listed our top six favorites, but there are plenty of other activities to choose from as well. If you’re interested check out our dental office in Riverside! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and explore Riverside!
Contact Smile Advantage in Riverside, CA
Smile Advantage – Dr. Ali Shmara – Riverside Dentist
4959 Arlington Ave Suite A,
Riverside, CA 92504